Why be a member of the club?
If your NOT a member of the club, you can come to the stadium anytime that is scheduled for table tennis, and here are the costs:
Day Time Cost
Saturday 7:00pm-10:00pm $5 per player for the night
All other days and times $10 per player per hour
If you want to JOIN the club then the fees are
Membership Category Fee for new member for one year
Stadium Gold $365.00
Senior (age less than 65 years) $300.00
Pensioner (aged 65 years or more) $260.00
School Child (aged less than 19 years) $250.00
Click HERE for membership application form and instructions. Bring the filled in form to the stadium.
If you ARE already a member of the club, you can come to the stadium anytime that is scheduled for table tennis, and membership renewal costs are:
Renewal for one year
Stadium Gold $325.00
Senior (age less than 65 years) $260.00
Pensioner (aged 65 years or more) $220.00
School Child (aged less than 19 years) $210.00
Click HERE for membership renewal application form and instructions. Bring the filled in form to the stadium.
Notes: Table Tennis Membership advantages:
• Includes your personal use of the tables and facilities of the Stadium, free of charge during Stadium hours, provided that the Stadium is not being used for an alternative official purpose.
• A discount of $40.00 off the renewal price for continuous Stadium membership if the member renews by the due date on their membership card.
• Access to the Day Club, which operates on four mornings each week. All Stadium members and casual players are welcome. Members are levied 50 cents each per morning to cover the cost of the table tennis balls, tea, coffee and biscuits supplied.
• Stadium Gold Cards include all the benefits of Stadium membership, and additionally include the fees for both Interclub competition nights for 12 months from commencement of membership. Non-Gold Card members may participate in the Interclub competitions by paying the nightly fees.
• Senior, Pensioner and Junior Memberships include all the benefits of Stadium membership. All these members can also participate in the graded two-person teams on Thursday nights