North Harbour Table Tennis Association - Information
History: North Harbour Table Tennis Association Incorporated was formed in 1957 and operated out of various rented facilities. After previously being a sub-association of Auckland Table Tennis, it became an incorporated society in 1960, In 1994, work commenced on a purpose-built sports stadium at 5a Akoranga Drive, Northcote, Auckland, and this stadium is now home to North Harbour Table Tennis. We are also known as Table Tennis North Harbour (TTNH). We were previously known as North Shore Table Tennis Association.
Location: 5a Akoranga Drive, Northcote, Auckland, New Zealand (behind the YMCA).
President Jack Stapleton
Treasurer Robert Dunn